On Demand : On Sunday 17th July 2016 at 11h00 : Cinéma Nord-Sud, Rue de la Servette 78, 1202 Geneva – English Subtitles
About the movie
The film centers around Sultan Ali Khan (Salman Khan), a local wrestling champion with the world at his feet as he dreams of representing India at the Olympics.
It’s a story of Aafra (Anushka Sharma) – a feisty young girl from the same small town as Sultan with her own set of dreams. When the 2 local wrestling legends lock horns, romance blossoms and their dreams and aspirations become intertwined and aligned.
However, the path to glory is a rocky one and one must fall several times before one stands victorious – More often than not, this journey can take a lifetime.
Sultan is a classic underdog tale about a wrestlers journey, looking for a comeback by defeating all odds staked up against him. But when he has nothing to lose and everything to gain in this fight for his life match… Sultan must literally fight for his life.
Sultan believes he’s got what it takes… but this time, it’s going to take everything he’s got.
« Wrestling is not a sport it’s about fighting what lies within »…SULTAN!
In Hindi with English subtitles.
- Salman Khan as Sultan Ali Khan Cheema
- Anushka Sharma as Aarfa
- Suzi Khan as young Aarfa
- Randeep Hooda as Sultan’s coach
- Amit Sadh as Sultan’s brother
- Tyron Woodley as wrestler
When and where?
On Friday 8th July 2016 at 21h00 : Cinéma Nord-Sud, Rue de la Servette 78, 1202 Geneva
On Demand : On Sunday 17th July 2016 at 11h00 : Cinéma Nord-Sud, Rue de la Servette 78, 1202 Geneva
On Saturday 9th July 2016 at 20h00 : CityClub Pully, Avenue de Lavaux 36, 1009 Pully
- Ticket prices: Adults: 20 CHF / Students : 16 CHF / Children (-12y): 12 CHF
- Tickets can be bought online or 30 minutes before the movie in the cinema.
- We cannot accept any reservation by phone or email.
- For information, please write to the organizer at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook.
- Seats are not numbered and will be attributed on first come first serve basis; with priority entry for reserved tickets.