About the movie
“Rangoon is a classic tale that will have the musical charm of Moulin Rouge, the romance of Casablanca and the intensity and drama of Saving Private Ryan. Like Saving Private Ryan, Rangoon too is set against the backdrop of World War II.”
The film will have a huge budget and the makers have promised to leave no stone unturned to give the viewer authentic feel and experience of the bygone era. Vishal has roped in writers of international acclaim like Matthew Robbins, who worked with Steven Spielberg on The Sugarland Express (1974) and Sabrina Dhawan who co-wrote the iconic Monsoon Wedding with Mira Nair.
It’s a love triangle based on the backdrop of World War II, which gives us a glimpse of British India period .
By the looks of it, this film sure looks a treat to both, mind and soul!
In Hindi with English subtitles.
When and where?
1. Geneva –
Sunday 26th February 2017 at 11h00: Cinema “Nord-Sud” , Rue de la Servette 78, 1202 Geneva.
Sunday 26th February 2017 at 11h30 : “CityClub Pully”, Avenue de Lavaux 36, 1009 Pully
- Ticket prices: Adults: 20 CHF / Students : 16 CHF / Children (-12y): 12 CHF
- Tickets can be bought online or 30 minutes before the movie in the cinema.
- We cannot accept any reservation by phone or email.
- For information, please write to the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook.
- Seats are not numbered and will be attributed on first come first serve basis; with priority entry for reserved tickets.