About the movie
Set in 1971 and based on a true story, the Vicky Kaushal and Alia Bhatt-starrer Raazi is an adaptation of Harinder S Sikka’s book titled Calling Sehmat. Raazi is the story of Sehmat, played by Alia, who crossed the border in 1971 as an Indian spy after she gets married to a Pakistani military officer named Iqbal (played by Vicky) to extract classified information.
“The film is not just about the Indo-Pak war, it is much deeper than that. It is about an individual relationship. It is also about an era when there was tension between the two countries and during that time a Kashmiri woman married a Pakistani major.” “It is not a hero-villain story. It is not about ‘my country is good and yours is evil’. Both countries are doing their jobs. The men in uniform know they belong to one country and are supposed to perform their duty — that is how they are trained.” – told Vicky who plays as the Pakistani military officer named Iqbal.
In Hindi with English subtitles
When and where?
4. Geneva –
Wednesday 23rd May at 20h45 – (With seat reservations) Arena Cinemas La Praille, Route des Jeunes 10, 1227 Carouge, Geneva.
1. Geneva –
Friday 11th May at 20h45 – (With seat reservations) Arena Cinemas La Praille, Route des Jeunes 10, 1227 Carouge, Geneva.
2. Vaud – Pully
Sunday 13th May at 13h00 – CityClub Pully, Avenue de Lavaux 36, 1009 Pully
3. Geneva –
Friday 18th May at 20h45 – (With seat reservations) Arena Cinemas La Praille, Route des Jeunes 10, 1227 Carouge, Geneva.
Screening details – Switzerland
- Ticket prices: Online– Adults: 20 CHF , Students & Senoirs: 16 CHF, Children 12CHF / Offline, – at the Cinema Adults: 22 CHF , Students/Seniors : 18 CHF, Children 14CHF
- Tickets can be bought online or 30 minutes before the movie in the cinema.
- We can’t accept any reservation by phone or email.
- For information, please write to the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook.
- For shows where the seats are not numbered, this will be attributed on first come first serve basis; with priority entry for reserved tickets.