About the movie
Badhaai Ho is an upcoming Indian comedy drama film directed by Amit Ravindernath Sharma. The film stars Ayushmann Khurrana and Sanya Malhotra in the lead roles. Badhaai Ho is tipped to be a coming-of-age story with a tinge of romance.
Plot: A middle income Railway Ticket Collector lives in New Delhi with his spouse, two grown up children and his mother. News breaks out that his wife is pregnant which comes like a shock to the entire family. To top it they also have to deal with social embarrassment – friends, relatives, neighbors, everyone’s gaze is now turned towards the Kaushik household. It is the elder son, Nakul, in particular wasn’t really looking forward to this new addition to the family.
What follows is a phase of resentment and emotional confusion for Nakul as he also goes through ups-and-downs in his relationship with his upper-class girlfriend, Renee.
Torn between public embarrassment and love for his family, especially his mother, Nakul tries to come to terms with the idea of his parents’ active sex life and the idea of family itself
In Hindi with English/French subtitles
1. Geneva(English Subtitles): Friday 19th October at 20:45 (With seat reservations) Arena Cinemas La Praille, Route des Jeunes 10, 1227 Carouge, Geneva.
Screening details – Other locations in Switzerland
Additional info on Geneva and Pully shows only
- Ticket prices: Online– Adults: 20 CHF , Students & Senoirs: 16 CHF, Children 12CHF / Offline, – at the Cinema Adults: 22 CHF , Students/Seniors : 18 CHF, Children 14CHF
- Tickets can be bought online or 30 minutes before the movie in the cinema.
- We can’t accept any reservation by phone or email.
- For information, please write to the organizer at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook.
- For shows where the seats are not numbered, this will be attributed on first come first serve basis; with priority entry for reserved tickets.