About the movie
Rustom is an upcoming Indian Hindi film (subtitles ENGLISH) features Akshay Kumar and Ileana D’Cruz in the lead roles., written by Vipul K Rawal and directed by Tinu Suresh Desai. Rustom is largely inspired from the famous 1959 case of KM Nanavati v. State of Maharashtra that changed the face of the Indian judicial system.
The trailer of the movie, produced by Neeraj Pandey, has already created much curiosity among cinema lovers.
- This is the first time Akshay Kumar plays a Naval Officer in his career.
- The Story, Screenplay and Dialogues writer of the movie Vipul K Rawal is an ex-navy man himself. He was responsible for guiding Akshay Kumar in the Naval ways. It is also one of the reasons why all the Naval scenes on Warship look authentic.
- The warships used in the film are actual Warships from that era.
- Actor Producer John Abraham had bought the rights to this script from the writer Vipul K Rawal earlier, however he decided not to make the film. Vipul then sold the script to Neeraj Pandey’s company Friday Filmworks.
In Hindi with English subtitles.
When and where?
On Sunday 14th August 2016 at 11h00 : Cinéma Nord-Sud, Rue de la Servette 78, 1202 Geneva
- Ticket prices: Adults: 20 CHF / Students : 16 CHF / Children (-12y): 12 CHF
- Tickets can be bought online or 30 minutes before the movie in the cinema.
- We cannot accept any reservation by phone or email.
- For information, please write to the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook.
- Seats are not numbered and will be attributed on first come first serve basis; with priority entry for reserved tickets.
Pictures and trailer